Here you can obtain regularly updated documents related to YouthMetre communication with media and publicity of the project.
Using YouthMetre in the media:
Free training to create young engaged Europeans
26 October 2017
20 Main outcomes from YouthMetre policy research:
1 November 2016
Study Group in Berlin – When authorities listen to youth:
12 September 2016
Study Group in Berlin – Eight weeks for two handshakes:
7 September 2016
YouthMetre: an innovative project for EU member states:
10 June 2016
Closing the gap between youth and institutions:
20 May 2016
Official Project information: 17 March 2016 Erasmus+ Web site.
Description of the YouthMetre Blogposts.
Following materials are for the exclusive use of the press and media covering the YouthMetre project, as well as of the “YM Multipliers“. Any other promotional or commercial use is strictly prohibited.
- YouthMetre logo
- Flyer for policy makers
- Study Groups banners: Brno, London, Trnava
- Flyer for youth
- Wallet calendar 2016 – 2017
- A4 folder
- Sticker (round)
- Sticker (square)
Case studies on use of the YouthMetre:
- Solving a local issue: traffic and needs of bikers in Leuven, Belgium – full document and presentation
- Can Overweight Malta Sport Its Way Out of Obesity?
- Using YM to help build a case for advocacy – employment.
- Social Inclusion of Migrant Youth in the Suburbs of Stockholm
- Careers and which batchelor’s degree to do in Madrid
- Infopoint for entrepeneurship and employability in Umbria