Here you can obtain regularly updated documents related to YouthMetre communication with media and publicity about the project. You can find press releases, project newsletters, resources and materials for the media, and case studies.
Links to documents and web pages with information about YouthMetre, youth e-participation, and youth policies:
State of the Art Report on the situation of youth policies across the EU
Youth (e-)Participation in Evidence-Based Decision Making and Advocacy – YouthMetre presentation at 5th Global ECPD Youth Forum 2017 in Belgrade
June 29, 2018 – YouthMetre achievements and new opportunities
June 04, 2018 – Young people sharing ideas for a better Europe
May 2, 2018 – YouthMetre final conference
October 26, 2017 – Free training to create young engaged European
October 25, 2017 – Policy makers: Social networks are our line to youths
February 06, 2017 – YouthMetre: An Award for the Most Engaged Youth Region
January 18, 2017 – YouthMetre: Training of European youth leaders in Brussels
November 1, 2016 – 20 Main Outcomes from Youth Policy Research
September 12, 2016 – When authorities listen to youth
September 7, 2016 – Eight weeks for two handshakes
June 10, 2016 – YouthMetre – an innovative project for EU Member States
May 20, 2016 – YouthMetre – Closing the gap between youth and institutions
April 13, 2016 – Innovative initiative empowers European youth to influence policy
Official Project information: 17 March 2016 Erasmus+ Web site.
Description of the YouthMetre Blogposts.
Following promotion materials are for the exclusive use of the press and media covering the YouthMetre project, as well as of the “YM Multipliers“. Any other promotional or commercial use is strictly prohibited.
- YouthMetre logo
- Flyer 2018 for youth
- Flyer 2018 for public authorities
- Flyer 2017 – 1st edition
- Flyer 2017 – 2nd edition
- Flyer 2016 for Study Groups
- Flyer 2016 – general edition
- Flyer for workshop in Brussels, October 2017
- Study Groups banners: Brno, London, Trnava
- Wallet calendar 2016 – 2017
- A4 folder
- Sticker (round)
- Sticker (square)
- Design for bracelet USB
- Poster – A1 format
- Roll-up banner
Case studies on use of the YouthMetre:
- Solving a local issue: traffic and needs of bikers in Leuven, Belgium – full document and presentation
- Can Overweight Malta Sport Its Way Out of Obesity?
- Using YM to help build a case for advocacy – employment.
- Social Inclusion of Migrant Youth in the Suburbs of Stockholm
- Careers and which batchelor’s degree to do in Madrid
- Infopoint for entrepeneurship and employability in Umbria