Interactive and Innovative
Engage your youth with e-participation
YouthMetre closes the gap between youths and policy makers. At the European Local Democracy Week’s 10th anniversary, we want to invite local authorities to our interactive workshop. We will teach you new ways of drawing youths’ ideas into your policy making – and show you the simplest way to learn about their needs.
Join us on October 12, 2017 to discover our tools, our network for policy makers and to meet our young influencers from your region.
Our tools and training let local and regional authorities improve their youth involvement. We help you find INFORMATION, INSPIRATION and take youth friendly INITIATIVES in your region. Through YouthMetre, you can:
- Visualise interactive data on youth policies that is ready to use. We ensure that you have all the evidence to support your policy decisions at the local level.
- Reach out to young people in your community, learn about their needs, and work together on their ideas through our community tool.
- Become inspired on how best to engage with young people in all areas of the EU Youth Strategy through our great practices collection.
The Workshop’s Programme:
1. Presenting YouthMetre: its background, main achievements and future strategy
2. Showing the YouthMetre app’s results collected throughout a two-day survey
3. Introducing YouthMetre’s concrete tools
4. Practical application of the tool at the local level
For more information on the agenda and context please check our official flyer.
October 12, 2017 from 14.00 – 17.00.
Interdiocesaan Centrum Rue Guimard 1, 1040 Brussels.
Register here before September 30, 2017.